Monday, May 17, 2010

The Thing That Drives Me... Barnheart

I have realized the answer.
The answer to what drives me to read "just one more" page in that self-sufficient-lifestyle magazine before I head back to work, to skip lunch in order to get "just one more" stitch done on that quilt during my lunch break, to yank "just one more" weed before jumping in the car. The tender love that compells me to speak to my garden plants. It is why my heart yearns to have chickens in my city backyard and long for the days when we will own our own farmland. What makes my heart skip a beat when I see a beautiful homestead and breath a little deeper when we leave the city limits. I have a condition... it is called Barnheart! Click on the link below to read all about it. The article is from on of my favourite blogs and author, Jenna Woginrich. She has written a book called "Made From Scratch" and also writes for one of my favourite magazines, "Mother Earth News." ENJOY!

http://coldantlerfarm.blogspot.com/2010/01/barnheart.html

No comments:

Post a Comment