Monday, August 30, 2010

THIS JUST IN!!! Creative Memories newest consultant!

EXTRA EXTRA!
After much time and deliberation, I am now OFFICIALLY A CREATIVE MEMORIES CONSULTANT!
My husband and I have decided that it is finally the right time, and I am now branching out and offering this great new service to my wonderful clients!


If you want to host a "Photo Solutions Party" or any type of get together (card making, mini page tutorial, wine tasting!, etc), just let me know! I am pretty flexible with when I am available and would love to try and accomodate you.
Not a scrapbooker? Overwhelmed by pictures? Creative Memories offers LOTS of solutions to simply help you get your photos organized, whether it be digitally, or tangibly.
Already love Creative Memories and need some supplies? You can place an order on my NEW WEBSITE and have it delivered directly to you home!
GET YOUR FALL RETREAT AND WINTER SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES NOW! There are some fantastic August and September incentives so Take a Peak!

2 comments: