Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2010 GOALS (just a little bit late...)

I just saw this great idea on Kristie's blog. She has a sidebar of her goals for 2010... regarding crafts and what she is going to get done...brilliant!
I already have a goal as far as scrapbook pages to complete in the year, and I am fast approaching this goal. However, I love the idea of setting goals for my other crafts projects!! I will keep a side-bar tally of how things are coming along...and try to keep it up to date!
So, even though the year is half over,...here goes: (Next January I will begin again...on time!)

2010 ScrapArt Goals:
(January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010)

-Complete 250 'scrapbook pages'
-Make 5 cards (I am new to cardmaking!)
-Read 30 books
-Paint a picture
-Complete 3 sewing projects (mending doesn't count!)

I am also part of a "Creative Memories" Challenge through my local supplier, Rita Schonewille. She runs a challenge every year for exclusively "Creative Memories" pages completed. This year's target is 210 pages from January to mid December...this will help me in my personal goal as well!

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LASTING MEMORIES LAYOUT CHALLENGE! YOU ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS LEFT TO ENTER!!!! There is some GREAT blog-candy up for grabs...!

No comments:

Post a Comment