Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love is in the Air!

Yes, it is that time of year again, when weddings abound and love fills everyone's eyes and ears. So far I have only three weddings scheduled this summer...but they are in quick succession and are spread throught the country! Aug 14th, my cousin is getting married in Saskatchewan, August 28th my good friends are getting married in Edmonton, and September 4th my husband's cousin is getting married in Cherry Point (right where we got married!! How romantic!!). Also, our second anniversary is coming up in 6 days (!), which my husband will miss because he is out at work for three weeks :( . Ah yes, the life of an oifield wife!
Anyway, since I have been thinking so much about weddings, I thought I should post a link to show off the wedding album I recently created...
You can view some of the scrapbook pages I created for my sister here: Lydia and Aren's Wedding Album. They got married in May 2007, finally received their pictures in late 2009, and I created this album in early 2010. I love the colours... black, white, cream and vibrant pink. The pink sets everything else off so nicely, that I decided to theme the entire album this way. Stay tuned for more pictures from this fabulous custom album!
If you are interested in having your own custom and personalized album, contact me at pbenterud@gmail.com. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You really did a wonderful job of our album. I can't thank you enough! I actually may be hiring you to do my other photos since scrapbooking is something I keep putting off.

    ReplyDelete