Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girls + Jane Austen = Fantastic!

Tonight is going to be amazing...one of those nights you remember for years to come! We have just discovered that A&E (possibly the most talented movie company EVER, that made the most inceredible version of Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice") has full length (about 4 hours each!!!) versions of Jane Austen's "Emma" and "Sense and Sensibility"!!!! I have not been this excited.... in an extremely long time!!
Tonight we are having a girls night and Heidi is bringing Emma. I cannot wait. I am vibrating. I will let you know all about it! YAY JANE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The only way they could be as good as P&P is if they have Colin Firth in one or both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... of course they will never be as good as Pride and Prejudice, but I must say, Emma was fantastic! I can't wait until I find Sense and Sensibility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! 'I must have my share in the conversation!" I am jealous and want to see them too!

    ReplyDelete