Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Joy of Literary Terms!

Don't laugh...this is my English Degree coming out! I found these fantastic kids books by Michael Dahl that I think are absolutely amazing!! They teach children about literary terms! I was so excited when I found these, plus I got them on a really-super-deal-sale...$10 for all four! You can also find them on Amazon and they are about $8 a piece. I read through each one and was very impressed. Who wants to come to Auntie Pris's house to learn about literary terms?!?! (Oh, pick me! Pick me!!)
Some of the other books in this series include:










































If you ever feel the need to buy me a gift... :)...there are lots more great books in this series!

1 comment:

  1. I am volunteering all of my future children to come to your house and learn about literary terms.

    ReplyDelete