Friday, April 9, 2010

Retreat Madness!

I went to a scrapbooking reatreat in March and, as usual, had a wonderful time! I completed 103 sides over the weekend...a new record for me, and I even caught an extra hour or two of sleep! (As opposed to my usual 3-4 hours per weekend!) I was really eager for this retreat because I was finally going to work on my sister's wedding album, which I completed from start to finish! I am really happy with the outcome and I already gave it to her! Unfortunately I was so excited to give it to her that I forgot to take any pictures of the finished product! Once she is back home from camp I will get her to take pictures of the entire thing so that I can show off her lovely dress, and my lovely work!
I am hoping to have lots of time to work on my blog and my albums now that I have (just about!) finished this years taxes and have written (and passed!) both of my licensing exams for work. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment