Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have a greenhouse!

I am so excited that my greenhouse arrived yesterday! Kurtis and I immediately put it together in the kitchen and then moved it outside. It is not very big, but it will be perfect for my little deck! I was so excited when it arrived that I put all my plants out in it right away. Unfortunately it is still too chilly at night for my precious buds, so I had to move everything back in later on!



On Sunday I went out to the commercial greenhouse with a bunch of friends/cousins and we cleaned out the place with our purchases! Well, not really, but it sure felt like it with plants crammed into every corner of the back of the vehicles... Jody even made a double decker out of her truck! The plants are so well kept and are ridiculously cheap, so I got a bunch of flowers for my non-existant pots that are going to be on my front and back decks. I can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by so that I can actually start planting outside!!! I love summer! Here are some of my lovely purchases... I bought an entire flat of strawberries and LOTS of fuscia!

1 comment: