Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome to ScrapArt by Pris!

Good morning Scrappers and fellow creative enthusiasts! I am finally ready to update my sight and get my business started! This has been a long time in coming, and will continue to be a work in progress as I will have to make time to get on the net as often as possible. I have started a Scrapbooking business in which I create pre-made layouts and custom designed scrapbooks. Please have a look through my Gallery to see some past projects and on-the-go creations.

I am a very versatile scrapper and pride myself on benig flexible and adaptable. That being said, I am a perfectionist and if I do not like the finished product, I WILL redo it until it is right. I have an ever-changing style, and yet consider myself fairly traditional. I am very flexible when it comes to projects and am always looking for somthing new... here are just a few of the types of albums that I have done in the past:

Generational/Family Heirloom
Bridal Shower/Bachelorette
Wedding
Honeymoon
Year by Year (cronological)
Event/Club/Organizations (Drama, Sports, etc)
Childhood Memories (from birth and up)
Vacations
Holidays
Everyday Life
Elementary/Secondary School
Graduation
Sports
Fashion Shows
ABC albums (personal life, organization, event, etc)
And many more...

If you are interested in a custom scrapbook, I offer consultations throughout the process to make sure that my ideas and your memories are on the same track. I am dealing with YOUR memories, therefore YOU should have a say in how they are preserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment