Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Congratulations Graduate!

Graduation is one of the most important and memorable events in a persons life...whether from Highschool, University or College. Featured in this post are several graduation layouts done over the years. Some feature journaling, while others do not. I love to add memorabilia to my scrapbooks since that is what they are: "scraps" of your life. Note the programs and tickets in some of the layouts below.
 

  
Depending on your style, a layout can be full with as many pictures and as much memorabilia as you like (as long as it still looks good and flows!), or as simple as you choose with as little as one or two pictures.
  
  
  
Many Scrapbookers will make their pages very full of embelishment and only feature one picture. I prefer to tell a story in my books, and like to feature an entire event in only a few layouts if possible.
 
  
Whatever style you are, I will work with you to preserve your memories how you would like to see them. Check out some of my other layouts for more ideas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment