Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Fun with the Cricut!

I couldn't rest with only having shown you ONE layout using my cricut... so here are some more I have been pumping out!!
This first layout is some more pictures from our Saskatchewan trip this summer. I just love the layered effect of the cricut letters...
This next one might be my new favourite layout! I love how 'uderwatery' and blue it is! I had some 'water' paper that worked perfect for this! And the "Life's A Beach" cricut font was obviously perfect! What a fun day! We enjoyed the float so much we did it twice that day!

This last layout is pictures from when Hubby's cousin got engaged. We were comissioned to secretly take picture from afar... very fun!
I used the "Storybook" cartridge to cut out the 'bubble' (what are those things called again??) and then cut out arouns the cut out, to make another 'outline'. I also used the 'Storybook' cartridge to cut out the saying "A Wish Came True". I think this page suits the event quite well! Congrats Jen & Jaime!



What have you scrapped lately using a cricut, or any other cutting machine?? Link your layouts at Lasting Memories... but hurry! You only have until this Saturday to link your "Cricut" layouts!

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment