Friday, January 29, 2010

Nature at its finest...

Below are some examples of pages that I have done with a "nature" theme...First is my 2009 Garden. The next layout features pictures taken during out time living in the Northwest Territories, what stunning country!



Boating, fishing and camping trips are one of my favourite things to scrapbook! The colours of nature are so vibrant and the finished product always looks so good! Not to mention that my husband is an avid outdoors-man and fishing enthusiast so most of our family pictures include one or more of these events! The first two layout are examples with journaling completed, whereas the last six layouts are before-journaling. This will give you an idea of what the pages will look like when you receive them from me, before you personalize them with your memories!

 Pages can be as simple or as detailed as you want them to be. All of my services are tailored to what YOU want YOUR memories to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment